GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT KARMA COLLARS
Our gear is made from 10oz vegetable-tanned Latigo leather, this is a heavy weight leather material. All products are hand beveled (to smooth the edges), edges are then dyed and sealed, all collars are conditioned for color fastness and water resistance. Our gear is designed for durability and longevity. Our products are intended for everyday use under normal conditions.*
*All gear should be checked regularly for damage or excessive wear. No product is indestructible; if you experience a product breakdown please contact us and we will work with you to troubleshoot and/or repair the issue.
WARRANTY & RETURN INFORMATION
- We work from your measurements so it is VERY important that you provide us with accurate sizing for your collar. Each collar is hand made from your specifications. If you receive a collar that does not fit properly please contact us to make arrangements for the collar to be remade or adjusted if possible.
- CUSTOM collars (collars we design with/for you) are non-returnable due to the extensive amount of time and material costs associated with making your special work of art.
- PERSONALIZED NAMEPLATE collars are not returnable.
- Collars ordered for neck sizes OVER 20" are not returnable.
- Collars ordered outside of the suggested size ranges are not returnable.
- If you need to cancel an order it must be cancelled within 24-hours of placing the order.
- Please contact us if you have any issues with your gear, we will do our best to work with you on a repair solution.
- Products showing excessive exposure to water or abrasive surfaces are NOT covered under our warranty.
- We do not recommend our collars for tethering pets as a primary source of confinement.
We wish there was a way to make a truly indestructible collar, but even metal has its breaking point. If your gear has a leather problem, broken hardware, lost jewel or stud, etc., please contact us. Our collars are serviceable, meaning that most problems can be easily repaired in our shop. If you experience a gear breakdown that cannot be fixed and we determine that the materials were faulty, we will replace your gear at no cost to you.
*Please note; we do not guaranty collars that show signs of being exposed to contact with abrasive surfaces. In layman’s terms, this means we cannot continually replace or repair collars that are damaged by your dog rolling on concrete or other strongly abrasive surfaces.